Everyone experiences roadblocks at some point in their life. When emotional conflicts get in the way of your day-to-day life, it is time to make a change. Jane Bradley’s client-centred counselling offers a safe, supportive and nonjudgmental environment to reflect on and examine past issues and discuss difficult emotions. With over 35 years of experience in the counselling field, Jane Bradley will assist you in understanding the past as a basis for future choices, encourage change in thought patterns while reviewing limiting beliefs and assisting you in facing and overcoming fears.
Do you want to uncover blocks to living peacefully and recover a sense of well-being?
- Jane Bradley is a Registered Psychotherapist, and covered by many benefit plans.
- 60-minute session: $85.00
- 90-minute session: $120.00
- All fees are in Canadian dollars and are subject to 13% HST (Harmonized Sales Tax)
- All sessions are face-to-face or via telephone.